Sunday, July 24, 2011

One Third of My Project Finished

Greetings from Arusha!  Actually I've been in villages more than in Arusha but right now I'm at the GSC office and the electricity is on.  Hurrah!  At my home stay, it was off last night but came on in the middle of the night and then went off some time this am.  Probably will not be on for most of the day.  As my brother mentioned, it makes me really appreciate the electricity in the US.

Will not have time to add pics today because I have not formatted them to a smaller size but will try to add some this week.  I'm going to a hospital in Karatu about 3 hours west of Arusha on Tues and am assuming I'll have more internet access there.  If so, I should be able to update more regularly.

I'm meeting a local friend I met on the Daladala (bus) after lunch so my post will have to be short today.  Just know that at the end of 3 weeks here, I've completed one third of my time and am looking forward to the next 6 weeks in Karatu.  Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment